Thursday, January 5, 2012

Get Ready!

Guess what? In just a few short hours, Secrets and Keys will be up on Amazon for FREE! It's only for 24 hours, so make sure you act fast! No worries if you miss it though. The next free promotion will be on January 12th! I'm so excited to get this novel out there. Random fact: I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but I used to write fanfiction. I wrote fanfiction a LOT, and I loved to get stories out for free as more people would read them. It's always exciting to connect with an audience, and share a story they enjoy reading. That's the only downside to publishing on Amazon, that I can't always offer my novel for free. My novel isn't fanfiction either, so I had trouble finding a good home for it. This is why I am so excited for tomorrow and I'm hoping for good results!

Keeping this short and sweet today, as I just wanted to put up a reminder. Hopefully I'll have more next time! =]

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I didn't know where else to contact you.

    I had posted on a forum on Amazon that we each post about each other's book on our blogs. Mine is already on my blog (Jessie's Eyes), so you can find it there if you're still interested. I'll return the favor :)

    ReplyDelete