Monday, January 16, 2012

It's Snowing!

I know, random title, but I couldn't think of anything else! We had so much snow this past weekend, it's crazy! At least a foot of snow by me! Did anyone else get hit? Did anyone play out in the snow? I didn't, but only because I had a dance this past weekend that I attended and I have no snow gear. So what made my snowy, stay at home days better? I am quite happy with the results of my most recent promotion days! The fact that hundreds more people have my novel is really exciting. Hopefully I get a few more reviews! 

An update: I got some more typed on the second novel! It's been some time since I've typed anything on it. That's because typing filler dialogue/information is my least favorite thing to type. I love to just dig into the story, which is why my novels are fairly fast paced.

Well, that's all I have for now. Still debating on some sort of giveaway. If I do have one, it will be hosted on goodreads.com, so if you don't have an account already, you should check it out! Feel free to add me as a friend, as that is a good way to stay up to date and I manage my profile there! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment