Sunday, January 22, 2012

Read, Share, Repeat

Hello everyone! I feel like it's been forever since I last updated, even though it really hasn't been that long! Nothing really exciting has been happening on my end. I've been trying to work through the second novel. As I write, I send chapters to one of my editors to ensure the story flows and it sounds good. I'm so thankful that she does this for me (especially because after I edit, she goes through chapters again to help me edit). As I mentioned before, I used to write fanfiction. That is how I met my fabulous friend! I couldn't ask for a better friend to bounce ideas off of! She continues to write fanfiction, and somewhat recently just finished a Harry Potter fanfiction. If you want to check it out, it's called Secrets in Disguise. I highly recommend it as it is a fun read!

Anyway, back to the fact that I send her my story chapter by chapter. So I was quite excited to hear that the last chapter was her favorite! It definitely gives me the motivation to write more frequently. All of my ideas are finally coming together! It's an exciting feeling as I get closer and closer to the ending of this novel. I am almost 100% positive the novel will be done by the ending of summer, and hopefully available to everyone soon after!

I've been debating creating an author page on Facebook. I know a lot of authors have them, I just haven't had the time to do it. What do you think? Should I jump on the bandwagon? Could it help me reach more people? Maybe I'll look into doing that sometime soon. 

That's all for now! Keep spreading word of Secrets and Keys! If you've already read it, share it with a friend! My goal is just to share my story with as many people as possible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment