Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Did you say 'free'?

Why yes, I did! Sending out a reminder to everyone that tomorrow, January 12th, Secrets and Keys will again be available for free on Amazon! There was a great number of downloads on my first free day, and I'm hoping for similar (maybe even better?) results tomorrow! So tell your friends, enemies, family, coworkers, anyone who you think may enjoy the story.

This morning, I logged onto Amazon. After my first free promotion day, I've literally checked the list page for Secrets and Keys every day (usually a few times a day), hoping that at least one of those 350+ readers would give it a review. I know, I should give them time to read it, but what can I say? I've been excited and am not very patient. Well to my delight, I found my first review today! Not only that, but the reviewer seemed to enjoy my novel AND gave it five stars. So if you were the first reader to review my novel on Amazon, I want to give you a giant THANK YOU for making my day today! Hopefully others will follow you and leave their comments as well!

I've been using Goodreads a lot lately. One thing I noticed on there is that authors have book giveaways. I actually think this would be a cool idea at some point in the future, especially since I am the only one who owns physical copies of Secrets and Keys. It'd be awhile though, as the hardcover/paperback versions I do have contain the original cover (yes, the cover you see on this page is my newer, much improved cover!). So I would have to go through the process of ordering more, which is something I planned to do in the next few weeks anyway. What do you guys think? Would that be a good idea? It's just a thought, so no promises, but definitely a possibility!

Alright, that's all I have for now. Leave me a comment on what you think about the giveaway (I know you're out there, the stats tell me so!!! =]). I'd also love to hear if you already have Secrets and Keys, or plan on downloading it on the free days!

No comments:

Post a Comment