Saturday, January 7, 2012

Thank you!

I wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who downloaded my novel yesterday! I had 350+ downloads in just one day! Personally I find this incredible, especially knowing that some Indie authors use multiple days of their free promotion in a row, and get maybe 400 downloads! I am so excited that so many people now own my novel! My only hope is that I get a few reviews (*hint hint* =P) out of all those downloads! I love to hear feedback. I am very excited for January 12th (besides the fact that it's my birthday), and hopefully I'll see similar results with that free promotion. At one point, I think I ended up at a #55 position in children's books yesterday, which was so cool to see.

School starts on Monday again, which is a bummer. My schedule doesn't seem awful though! Luckily, I did get quite a bit of writing done on the second novel. I'm nearly complete with Chapter 15! I have a feeling this novel is going to be longer than Secrets and Keys, and that came to be about 250 pages in printed form (which unfortunately I do not have available at this time). I'm sure no one will mind a longer novel though! I just have so many ideas that all need to be tied in, but it's getting there.

That's all I have for this post. Be on the lookout for updates, and I will for sure make another reminder for the next free promotion if you missed yesterdays. As soon as I pick the last three free days, I'll let you know as well! If you read Secrets and Keys, I'd love to hear feedback from you. So leave me a comment here or on Amazon! Thank you again for making yesterday so exciting!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment