Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years!

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and happy holidays! It was a green Christmas here, the first one I can remember in a long time. Oh well, at least the roads aren't icy! Did it snow by you?

So, I finally made a decision for Secrets and Keys. You may or may not have noticed, but I took off the link to the novel on Barnes and Noble's website. That's right, I caved and signed up for the Kindle Select. I think this will be a good thing for the novel. After researching the messaging boards on Barnes and Noble, it seems that sales for Indie authors have been very, very slow lately. Added to the fact that I haven't sold a single copy there, I figured no one would miss it- for at least the next 90 days.

Being part of the Kindle Select program, I get 5 free promotional days. This means that through the course of the next 90 days, I get to choose 5 days to offer my novel for free. I have two days set up so far. I'm not sure if I'll keep them, but I'll definitely keep one. So keep an eye out on January 12-13, as right now Secrets and Keys will be offered for free those days! I may or may not keep January 13, as I want to be able to spread out my five days. January 12 is staying though, as it will be my birthday gift to everyone (seeing people downloading my novel will be my birthday gift to myself)! =]

That's all I have for now! Keep an eye out for updates on if I decide to keep the 13th as a free day, as well as the last 3 free days I get! And in case you were wondering, Lies and Locks is coming along amazingly, and I think you will really enjoy it!

Happy New Years!


*************************************************************************************
Update: I have updated the free sale promotion days! I took away the 13th, and instead moved the date to January 6th. I've been quite impatient, and really want to see if there will be any results ASAP. So be on the lookout January 6th and January 12th for Secrets and Keys to be available for free these days! I'll announce the next three free days as soon as I pick them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment