Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What A Month

So, what is one of the worst things that could possibly happen to a writer? If you guessed sending your computer in to get a tune-up before the warranty expired and two weeks later finding out your computer would not return because it was trashed due to it being too expensive to fix and you didn't back up everything important on your computer, then you guessed correctly. I had a mild panic attack that I lost the documents for all of the novels, but thankfully I have a habit of e-mailing myself or one of my editors copies, so I have almost everything! The only thing lost was the most recent stuff I worked on for a new novel, but there was only one chapter lost there. So if you have been wondering why my posting has been slow, even though I told myself I would come here more often, that is the reason.

I plan on getting the third novel at least close to finished this summer (though who's complaining if I finish?)! Hopefully I can get it there. I just need to get used to this new keyboard! I hope everyone is enjoying the sun and warm weather, and that the summer brings you many great adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment