Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It's been awhile!

Hello all you lovely people!

I realized it has been quite some time since I've updated this, and I thought I should probably say hi! I hope you all enjoyed the second novel in the Desire series, and if you haven't read it yet, no worries! It is still for sale (not that it will ever go off sale).

You would think that finally graduating and not having to worry about homework and classes would give you plenty of time to sit down and write. Well that has not been happening! Working full time has taken up more time than classes, and novel three has not been coming along as well as I had hoped! No worries though, it's over a third of the way done, and the first two novels were written primarily during the months of June and July. Don't ask me why I'm more productive in the summer, I have no idea either. I plan to have most of the third novel done by the end  of summer, as I am really excited to start a new series.

I'll try to keep you all in the loop better over the next few weeks! I feel that updating this more will help give me the motivation to keep writing (though if you ever feel like sending me words of encouragement that could help get me moving as well). I hope everyone is doing fantastic, and that you all have a wonderful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment