Thursday, January 17, 2013

YOU

So, I wanted to make this post about you! I realize I should have written this sooner (like Monday), but I'm happy I can write it now. I want to take the time to thank YOU. Thank you for supporting me, thank you for telling your friends about Secrets and Keys, and thank you for being patient as I put the finishing touches on the second novel! Because of you, Secrets and Keys had over 500 downloads during the weekend. At one point, Secrets and Keys reached #3 on the bestsellers list of free books! None of this could have happened without you, and that is why I wanted to give you all a huge THANK YOU!! You're awesome, fantastic, beautiful, and I appreciate you all! Okay, that is all for now, I'm off to finish editing and working on the cover! Maybe I'll post it here on my next post. I plan to have the second novel out by March! Stay awesome my friends, and I'll talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment