Monday, January 7, 2013

New Look, New Year, Free Stuff!

So, in case you missed it, the cover of Secrets and Keys has changed slightly. While I was fond of the cursive print, it did not make the cover stand out well. Hence, the new font. I think it will help make the cover stand out more against other books that also use large fonts.

I've decided to re-enroll Secrets and Keys back into the KDP select program. So this weekend, January 12-13, it will be free on Amazon! Use the link on the right to be directed straight to the page. I look forward to having new readers pick up my novel!

Finally, I went through the second edit of the second novel, title to be revealed soon. I need to go through one more time, and then I will be satisfied and ready to publish. Last night, I spent two hours looking for potential cover photos. Nothing fit what I was looking for, but I found a website that you can collaborate with artists who can put a photo together. Hopefully someone will come up with something I really enjoy!

Don't forget to download Secrets and Keys free this weekend! I hope everyone that is back to school had a wonderful first day and has a great semester!


No comments:

Post a Comment