Thursday, March 1, 2012

I've been bad!

Hey everybody!

So as the title suggests, I've been bad. I haven't written much on novel two in the Desire series, I haven't updated here much, and I may or may not have started a whole other novel! Yeah, that last thing is definitely a bad idea for me, but no worries! Novel two will be complete by the end of summer. Well I plan on it. It's my goal, and I hate missing my goals. I don't want to say too much on this new novel, as this blog is dedicated to to my Desire series, and who knows where it will end up. I have no plans yet on how long it will be, if it will stand alone or be in a series, and I'm still not 100% on the names of characters yet. Basically, don't get your hopes up of seeing it anytime soon. If it doesn't turn out, I will post what I do get on a free website for anyone that cares to take a look!

So I haven't looked at my sales on Amazon recently. In fact, it's been two weeks since the last time I checked. I was shocked to see my total overall ranking in Amazon (it's in the 300,000's now, but that's an improvement over the 500,000's last time I looked). Sales are steady so it's exciting to see people taking a chance on my novel! I'm so grateful for amazing people out there giving Indie authors such as myself a chance.

I will be having my last free promotion sometime this month. I'm not sure when, but I will let all of you wonderful people know as soon as I set a date! I really do try to update this as much as possible, but school has been so overwhelmingly busy that it's hard to find time. That, or I'm reading all day. I feel like I haven't read any good books in awhile. Well, let's just say, in three days I read all three Hunger Games novels. They were fantastic, and I highly recommend them! Keep it in mind if you're looking for an amazing series to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment