Friday, February 17, 2012

TGIF

Is everyone excited it's the weekend? I know I am! Well, mostly. Tonight I'm taking my grandma to a musical which has gotten very good reviews (Phantom of the Opera- I've never seen it!), and I also have a wedding to go to this weekend. Aside from this, I have to study for two big exams next week. Oh the life of a college student.

I do want to say thank you to everyone who downloaded Secrets and Keys last weekend! I hope everyone enjoys it. I believe the novel has seen over 800 downloads since it was released at the very end of November! It's exciting to think of how many people own it (though I do know not everyone has read it yet). The second novel hasn't seen much love recently, but I plan to change that after my exam Wednesday. Updates to come soon! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment