Saturday, June 9, 2012

Updates

Sooo, remember how I said I was almost done with Lies and Locks? How I only had one and a half chapters left? Well I finished one and a half chapters. Except, doing as I always do, I had new ideas and it dragged the chapters out. So, instead of having the last chapter two-three times as long as every other chapter, I decided to add one more chapter! I am still almost done though, so get pumped!

I've also been thinking about changing up the cover for Secrets and Keys. While I love the cursive print the title is already in, I realized for those searching e-books on Amazon, it doesn't stand out much and grab readers attention. So I have a second cover ready, the font not as awesome as the current font, but it will grab potential readers attention much more. I figured I would let everyone know, so that to those who currently have a copy of Secrets and Keys as e-book, if you receive a notice about an update to the book, just know it is a change of the cover and if you want to keep the cursive font cover, don't update.

Alright, that's all I have for now! I'll talk to you wonderful people who still read my blog soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment